But I can't. Not for another 2 weeks or so... Because...


This is only the Forehead. After Religiously applying a very strong acne medication for 4 days, taking antibiotics (which I suspect are steriods) everyday (and 3 more weeks to go), IT AIN"T MUCH BETTER! but it is slightly better. I have to stay out of the sun....
Can you imagine what it looked like last week. And I have more on my nose and parts of my cheek.
F*** Bioskin.
BOYCOTT BLOODY BIOSKIN PEOPLE!
I'm really trying my best to deal with this. Never in my life have I had to deal with an acne problem like this. I fear meeting people I know. I walk briskly in public places hoping that nobody looks at me. I walk pass Topshop and La Senza as if they are Hardware Stores. I sit in front of the mirror and cry. I dread when people ask cos tears start welling up. Whenever I have to talk to people I wonder if they are thinking about my forehead. Everyday I think of not going to work.... And everyday I comtemplate till I'm late for work. But I've hung on... I've gone to work every single day this week looking like a mess.
I daren't wear anything that will draw attention to myself... I... Sigh.
Some people might say... Use Makeup la. But i have two problems. One is that makeup might aggravate the solution and I might have to live with it longer than I need to. Second is that The acne medication forms a thin film over the acne so concealers and foundations do nto get absorbed and thus does not bloody blend into the skin.
Love has been asking me to go back and give Bioskin a piece of my mind. So have my friends and colleagues.
Although I hate them for using whatever they used and then reassuring me that it is absolutely safe... It was still my own choice to walk in there. That would be their argument. And i have to agree with that. Reluctantly... but I'm not unreasonable.
But the bloody medication needs to be taken for the whole month! And it cost me $90 SHIT.
Now I know how my acne-prone friends feel.
I've never been mean to them. But usually indifferent to how they look. But I guess at some point or another they must have felt like this too. And if theirs is a permanent problem, I can understand their endless search for acne-free skin. The desperation of finding a cure... the hope you feel every morning when you get out of bed and the disappointment when you look into the mirror right after.
________________________________________________
Bimbo recording her "leave a message" recording on the Voice Message Machine...
"Hi Bobo here. Well some of you might know me by my Chinese name, Meimei. Some of you might know me by my nickname, BB. I think my secondary school friends will know me by my old Ang mor name Momo, and..." BEEEEEPP
Failed Attempt.
"Hi Bobo here. Whatever name you know me by, just know that this is my house and I live with my parents. So maybe you're not looking for me, but looking for my parents, or my siblings, whose names are...." BEEEEPP
Fail.
"Hi! House of Bobo here. Bobo and her family are unable to take your call at the moment as we're out. We might also be too busy cooking, cleaning, watching tv, bathing, sleeping, playing computer games , making lov...." BBBEEEP
Fail.
"Hi! Bobo and family here. We cannot take your call cos we're out or busy doing stuff. If it's very important, or maybe not so important, or not important at all, just leave a message after the DIII sound. Or is it the Beep..." BEEEEP
Fail.
"Hi Bobo and family here. We cannot take your call cos we're not around. Whether it's important or not, please leave a message after the funny sound and we'll get back to you when we're done doing our stuff or when we get ...." BEEEP
Fail.
"Hi Bubu here. Sorry we can't take your call at the moment. Please leave a message after the BEEP and we'll get back to you asap." BEEP
Pass.
**Bubu = Bobo's Brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)