This morning I went downstairs just in time to see the bus pull away from the bus stop.
Took a look at my watch... so suay Bus early.
Anyway tot I will just catch a cab and get to work early.
I waited for 20 minutes and no cab.... absolutely none. Not a single blue light in sight. I started to get impatient and worried...
Decided to book a cab. called 6552 2222.
"Welcome to Comfort and Citycab" EH? Now merge liao ah?
Anyway was confirmed a MAXI cab within a minute and the cab was due to arrive in 7-9 minutes.
About 7 minutes later I saw a MAXI cab going along my road. But I couldn't see the license plate as it was blocked... but the cab didn't stop and went on so I figured it wasn't...
15 minutes later... still no cab. I was very very very worried by then and called the booking line again. The Customer Service on the line helped me contact the cab driver... and this was what he told me.
"Miss, the cab did go to the area but as it could not wait due to heavy traffic, it has left."
What do you mean it has left? It NEVER CAME!
"He said too many cars he couldn't wait at all. so he left the place a while ago."
AND HE DIDN"T CALL ME? And now he leaves me here waiting forever and just drives off?
"Would you like another cab?"
....... I'm bloody late because of your cab driver so what do you think?
"Please hold"
Couple of minutes later i hung up on him as I flagged down a cab.
WTF! IT WAS THAT BLOODY MAXI CAB! He could have called me! I don't mind walking further up where it was easier for him to stop but he couldn't just drive off like that without calling right? I know some customers book a cab and then flag down an empty one if they see one.
But while waiting for the booked cab 3 empty cabs passed me and I didn't flag! I thought to myself that the uncle also bypass other customers to come to me so I cannot just board any cab that comes along.
In the end, I'm a victim of my own thinking. If I had flagged I wouldn't be late.
What irresponsibility!
And the bloody fact that they're merging... it's just a big monopoly so that one day there's no shit you can do when you get bad drivers like this... cos there's only one bloody company.
_________________________________________
Was ok with my face.... it's getting better but still not too good.
Until 5 minutes ago when my mom said...
"See la what you do to your face? Now not pretty already."
I didn't answer the first time, pretending I didn't hear.
"See even your father also say, not pretty already. What you do ah?"
I mumbled... "facial"
"Hah? What you do?"
"Facial."
"Next time don't go already la."
I only said 2 words... but in my mind...
If I know will be like that, would I still want to go? I'm not completely brainless you know? Who would go to get their faces ruined and possibly scarred for the rest of their lives? So many people go for facial at so many places, how I know I will be so suay go to the one with the products that I'm allergic to?
Why everyone can tell me it'll be ok soon ... that I'm still pretty and that I'll be like normal soon... but you cannot? Why is it always like that?
Then when I dun say much in reply to what you say... you say I dun make a fucking attempt to communicate. Then what? You want to hear all these that I wan to say is it? You want to hear..
"WHY THE HECK CAN'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?"
Can't you see I'm sad? Can't you see I already know my face is ruined? Can't you see I regret going to bloody Bioskin? Can't you see that I spend so much time in the toilet trying to convince myself I look presentable enough to go out? to go to WORK even?
This hasn't happened in a long time. I haven't been this angry with my mom since my secondary school days.
But it all boiled inside. I didn't say anything more than those two words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)