
Received this in my email. I think many things in life will never happen again.
Every second that ticks by will never repeat itself.
Every person who passes away will never smile at you again....
What about a chance at lifelong happiness?
_________________________________________________
Good news for the day...
My office has announced that...
18th May is a day off for us!
and... that day is MY BIRTHDAY!
Yay
___________________________________________________
Made a pair of earrings for my colleague the other day... and she got me a little brooch which was really pretty. :) I like making stuff and since it was easy I could. I guess the only problem was that I was always worried that people might not like the design I make so I hesitate to make for others. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)