Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just becos you're more senior

Dammit. Just becos you're more senior got more say then can F*** my people and me? URGH

I can't believe it man. Just cos you bloody brainwashed your rude IDIOTS to do it that way you change the point awarding system! At higher levels, they will be awarded according to the way that was suggested and that was what happened for so many years and I told every other trainer that it will be like that. Then you come and F*** up the system just cos you think it ain't right cos some of the better ones would have done MORE. and yet you said the test wasn't fair cos some of the trainees might not have had the experience. and yet you want to make it more difficult for them to pass just so YOUR BETTER ONES can get bloody more points!

I hope your Freakin plan backfires! URGH..... I'm so ANGRYYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)