Monday, May 1, 2006

X2


Double Trouble

____________________________________________________

Went to Billy Bombers @ Bugis a few days ago with some old friends.
We sat pretty near the counter. And when we knew what we wanted, my friend waved to the servers. After a few waves, I joined in. And then my other friend joined in. Three mad women had to wave for a full minute to people who were just 2 metres away... before any one of them noticed us.

Talk about showing off my underarm flab.

Well was just telling one of them how we loved the portions of the food there when we spotted..

A cockroach on the wall.

We weren't the freaky types so we didn't scream. But we called for the waiter (or was he a waitress?) to check it out. She... after a 2 minutes conference with the manager, moved us to a seat further away.

In the process of doing that, they destroyed my friend's picture. The poor girl's masterpiece. And they didn't seem apologetic about it. My friend didn't ask them to move the items. She was moving her bag over first and wanted to take her things on the second trip... then the waiter-waitress picked up her things roughly and it tore. And she didn't seem apologetic about it at all when my friend exclaimed.

And they did nothing about the cockroach on the wall.

They didn't catch it.

I guess the cockroach was already quite high up and they din want to create a commotion while getting it... so they didn't.

EEEwwww...

Then when the food came... I took one look at my friend's fishNchips and I knew I would hate it. It's those very old stale fish slabs... cos the flesh is all greyish and sticks to the batter... YUCK.

My Spaghetti Meatballs... was too salty and the meatballs were hard not hand rolled...

And the half spring chicken my other fren was to have... didn't look like it.

Haiz. Poor service, Yucky food... Price not ok for the yucky food... :P I'm never going back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)