Monday, May 1, 2006

Labour Day

I wasted a whole lot of moola yesterday... My Progress Package money's all gone. Sigh And I dunno if it were for a good cause. I suspect it'll make me waste more money. I had no idea a dye job at that place would cost so damn much! Twice what a rebonding job would have cost me! Sigh I wish I can say I'm happy with what's on my head now but I can't.

Anyway I made the best of the money spent and now i have 4 additional hair treatments left. I can exchange them for rebonding later... so... whatever. I just hope I dun end up wasting more money. I would be very upset if I do.

URGH.
________________________________________

Love's away... he's been very busy for a few days and I have to entertain myself.

Not that I dun have work to do. I have plenty. But no mood to do anything.

I hate work.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)