Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Elec - O - Rama

Read Rockson's post on the Gomez Saga...

I'm starting to disagree more and more with Rockson. I dunno... he used to make sense.. now he's just plain anti-Govt... anti everything... senseless hatred really.

As for Gomez.. Seriously it's such a Simple yet Important matter.. and he could get it wrong?!! And instead of doing a double check on whether it was his own mistake he go and make a fuss about it... what an embarrassment!

Seriously... I'll never vote for someone like that. This is an IMPORTANT matter and he got it wrong.. I'm just a nobody trying to ask for some help from my MP.. do you think he will remember me when the time comes? HAHA I seriously doubt.

__________________________________________

There are a whole bunch of people I miss.. one whom I just saw this morning... the others I haven't seen in months. Some of them in years even.

I don't know if I'll ever get to see some of them again. We get to talk on MSN once in a blue moon. But that's about it.


I like the curls. The salon people did it. Apparently... I can do it at home. But I already wake up at ungodly hours... I certainly WILL NOT wake up to make my hair before i go to work. I'm not NUTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)