Sunday, June 25, 2006

Money-Making Machine

I can't help but gaze in awe at the people standing and cheering the grandstands... To all the German politicians, all these people have a big $$$ sign and come with a loud Ka-Ching. Every single one of them need to eat, drink and sleep.... Too bad SG can never host.

But with that... comes problems...


Click here for article

A Couple of Balls
A Pack of Legs
A Pinch of Ego
A Generous amount of Patriotism
A Gallon of Sweat
Some Teamwork
Infinite Determination
A Cup of Gold
_________________________________________

Recently... got sad news at work....

My supervisor (the one in charge of my appraisal and stuff) is going away on course.. long-term. And I'm given a new supervisor. This new person...

There was a period of time when she kept finding fault with me... and spread the word to other department heads to check on me also. That period I nearly pengs.

There were a couple of meetings when our opinions didn't go. We have different views and to this day we still have them.

I think she's rigid... like a stone. And a backstabber.

I feel so demoralised.

I know if I just do my work well she cannot say anything. But then... sometimes when people wan to find trouble... they can do it even if the opponent's a saint. Doesn't help that sometimes I just think I'm not doing enough, but dunno what else to do.

Urgh I just hope it'll be for half a year. Otherwise I'll die. URGHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)