Bloody hell. I was playing Frozen Throne DOTA just now and my team was a bunch of IDIOTS!... actually just 2 of them. THEY KEPT SCOLDING ME FOR STUPID THINGS!! like
WHY THE HELL DIDN"T YOU CHAIN?
COS It's Cooling down!
Cooling KI LAN!
DAMMIT dun your spells COOL?
Then NOVA LA
I JUST USED IT WAT!
PEOPLE chase you you don't NOVA!
I NOVA WHEN YOU BLOODY DIED! THEN I GOT CHASED! FUCKIN I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIED TO SAVE YOU MAN!
Then he keep quiet.
Then moment later someone signal that the other lane needs help... I went over.. just as I left my lane my partner got killed.
BLOODY HELL WHERE YOU GO?!
BOTTOM BLINK I GO HELP WHAT
YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LA!
BLOODY FUCK NEXT TIME YOU BLINK I JUST STAY PUT. YOU DUN EXPECT ME TO GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
This is the first bloody time I played DOTA and ended up so bloody unhappy. DAMMIT.
I feel so idiotic for cheering them on when they killed another player. Shitty hell. Fucked up people.
** I said all the above... minus the vulgarities.
This reminds me of when I was in Primary 5....
My Science teacher was suppose to conduct a class test but she left the papers on her table in the staffroom. Being pregnant, she asked me to help get it and told me to be quick.
I ran down and got the papers.. Just as I left the classroom my own form teacher asked me to bring the books up. I took everything up and..
WHY YOU SO SLOW?
I couldn't find the papers. (They were bloody under some shit.)
YOU WERE SLOW BECAUSE YOU TOOK THESE BOOKS RIGHT?
....
WHO ASKED YOU TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE?
(My eyes grew HUGE) THEN YOU BETTER NOT ASK ME TO HELP YOU NEXT TIME!
And I went in to sit at my desk. I would have gladly left the classroom if she told me to. I would then have the chance to go and tell the principal that the teacher teach me not to be helpful.
_________________________________________
Went out with colleagues today and gave the birthday present to one of them... A handmade watch and earrings... and they commented that I should sell them. Maybe I should. I dunno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)