Monday, July 3, 2006

Movies recently watched...


Not too bad. Start was a little bumpy other than that it was pretty good.
Brandon Routh is a little plasticky though.




Quite obviously... it's R(A).
Not too bad ba. Love fell asleep at parts though.
Off the cinemas I think.





Road to Guantanamo

Worth watching really. Shan't tell you what it is.
Makes you think about the real definition of a Third and First World Country.

________________________________________________

That aside...

I'm really mourning for the exit of the Brazilians.... SOBBBBB

Still humming Brazil to myself at night...
________________________________________________

Used Singapore Street directory recently and look at what popped out along with my search results...


Really odd... but has it got to do with the fact that I typed in some place in Changi? No relation really.

Not that I have anything against homosexual people. It really is a choice in lifestyle. Makes no difference to me if someone else likes someone of the same sex.
________________________________________________

不知怎么的... 最近总是很讨厌上班.
想想可能是因为不开心吧.
我从小就想作这份工....
没想到...


_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)