Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cried today

Maybe cos period coming. I dunno...

But woke up feeling stuck. I need to go back and study but I don't have the money. And why don't I have the money? cos I don't have a degree. The irony.

In my workplace, they pay degree holders more. And we do the same shit. Shitty hell ya? Then I have some duties this year which caused me to go work on Sat and my tuition kid has reduced to once a week so less money. Wunderful.... Makes the situation so much better right?

And... my deadline was pushed forward due to unforeseen circumstances and my time to work has lessened as the time slots are not available. URGH. I hate this.

Sadly I can't update my webby today. Sorry girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)