Watched the movie "The Last King of Scotland" and made the mistake of drinking too much Lychee Tea during the movie. Had to walk triple speed to the toilet only to find a long queue awaits me...
As I 'patiently' waited for my turn, a girl sashayed in, right past all the patient girls. She stood in front of the first cubicle with a diet pepsi in her hand. She leaned against the door and...
Girl outside cubicle: 你要多久啊?
Girl inside: 我看....
Girl outside: 怎么了?
Girl inside: 我看你进来吧.
Girl outside: 你要我进来哦?
Girl inside: 嗯
Girl outside: 好 那你开门啊.
Summary: That the girl inside the first cubicle asked the Sashay girl to join her in the cubicle.
It's not uncommon... Anyway here's my turn to enter the cubicle just as the girl opened the door for her friend to enter. As luck would have it I was in the cubicle next to theirs...
The Sashay Girl put her can of Pepsi on the ground... and then... I couldn't believe my ears... I could hear them eating. I swear I heard them eating. And in their "excitement" they dropped their 7-11 bag on the floor.
When I left my cubicle I saw them leave.... and they left the can on the floor in the cubicle.
URGH. They had to be unhygenic to eat in the toilet... but that's their own business.. but they had to LEAVE THEIR RUBBISH BEHIND?! No wonder there are Cockroaches and Ants... Urgh.
No thanks to them....
Moreover it was really crowded at Cineleisure then and it was super inconsiderate to be doing this sort of nonsense at that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)