Man: Honey I'll be having dinner with my friends tomorrow.
Woman: Ok you go lor.
Man: *Frowns* What do you mean I can go? I AM GOING.
Woman: Although you didn't fill in the right forms and informed last minute, it's fine.
Man: *slightly irritated* What forms?
Woman: Permission to go out form.
Man: *stunned*
Woman: First you must write in to obtain the form, which might take 3 days to reach you. After filling in the details of the outing, eg. where, with whom, etc, you have to submit the form to the respective personnel. Please note that submission must be 3 days prior to the outing itself. Upon submission, kindly ensure that you have cc-ed a copy to the Child Welfare Dept and the Food Distribution Dept. Do note that submission is not equivalent to approval. Requests can be rejected based on confidential grounds.
Man: *disbelief* WHAt The?
Woman: You may appeal against the decision made but do note that appeals need to be presented 24 hours before the actual event. If you decide to proceed without approval, do exercise extreme caution. Please adhere to the timings given as much time and consideration is taken for every case.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)