Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And he would say...

Once when he was moving from one house to another, I was there to help...

B: Honey what can I do?
L: All these need to be moved up the lorry...
B: Eh *surveying the mess* which ones?
L: Those *waving his hand about*
B: *staring at the huge bags, piano, sofa* .....
L: ... never mind never mind.. you stand aside.

Later...
L: You have nothing to do right? You take the car and go buy 14 packets of rice.
B: .....
L: .... you cannot drive...

Even later ...
L: Take this cloth and go wipe all the cupboards..
B: YAY *snatching the cloth* ok!
Soon after...
L: Why are you scratching away? Why is your hand bleeding??
B: ... skin sensitive...
L: ... don't wipe already don't wipe already... Then what is it you can do??!

Finally...
L: I have a job for you.
B: YAY... yes??
L: You sit here.
B: Ok!
L: Hold this *plonks a vase on my lap*
B: Ok!
L: Stay there.
B: But do what?
L: Be pretty.
B: ... like the vase?
L: Yes.

2 comments:

  1. funny lor, why he never ask,can you eat? or can you shop? if he did ask that, what will be your reply then?

    I hope he see this comment la

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha I eat very little also. I think he knows about the shopping though.. that's always my job. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)