Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Ranting Post


Things are really going very well for him and I'm so happy every day when he brings me good news. But it does hurt to see him get so little sleep and see how he tires out. Everyone wants a bit of his time... and me? I just wait.

and wait.

I don't really know what I'm waiting for, you know. What I only know is... I'll be happy if he is.

3 comments:

  1. Is it just me? It looks to me like you're undecided between smiling and crying. Oh well, all things happen when it's time .... with a little nudge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh bimbo.
    i think i will hate to take photo with you 1 on 1 if ever there's a chance..
    things just looks so ugly when placed beside you... :P or is it coz he just plain ugly with the hair growing around the mouth..

    Cheer up babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrian... You're right. hit the exact spot. I think I'm nearer to a decision already. But am giving myself a little time at the moment.

    Hey Wealth Journey! haha not true not true... I take tons of photos of myself but usually am only happy with a handful. LOL I do hope it's just the hair around his mouth. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)