I was watching Frontline on Channel 8 just now...
Synopsis of the episode
http://8.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC080408-0000068&kw=CURRENTAFFAIRS
Anyway they showed an 88 yr old lady who takes care of her 50+ yr old daughter who isn't quite mentally sound. Her money was stolen when she let a fake volunteer into her home. Her home looked so cluttered and messy and she's already so ill. All she wanted was to save some money so that when she goes, her daughter can have some to live on...
But...
How is it possible? Do these people not have a heart at all?
No matter how uneducated, how desperate they are... They can go and be prostitute and sell sex for a living what. It's a honest living... to trade something in return for money. How can they steal from the elderly and poor? They want.. they go steal from those loanshark, etc.. ...
why old people? who can hardly recognise them? who are helpless in the first place?
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is inhumane la..
ReplyDeletelike that also can take...
tsk tsk tsk..
kenwooi.com
I am no surprise to hear of such. Wonder where the conscience has gone to.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of my Gran, who left us last year, 88 years young. The bravest and kindest woman I know. Sometimes I wished I could cry.
ReplyDelete