Monday, August 24, 2009

Cat's Birthday!!


MY FIRST MY FIRST MY FIRST!
For a long time now I've heard so much about this place from my friends.
I've been itching to visit it and finally I GOT THE CHANCE TO! hahahah

For those who don't know...
Tao's has this set meal thing going for $19.90 (lunch)
They serve up a 6-course lunch.
Under each course you have a few choices.
Make the choices and they serve you your food.
No ala-carte though.

Here's the bread and gratin (which we didn't have a choice for)


The bread was DELICIOUS! I don't mind getting more!
The gratin is a little too cheesy for my taste but it wasn't half bad.
Good enough to be eaten with the bread but alone it's too heavy!


My companion's fruit salad...

My smoked salmon salad.
It's quite nice but the salmon got a little too salty after a while.


My companion's Prawn roll.
However she complained she couldn't find the prawn
though she found it appetizing.


My Pumpkin soup! YUMMYYYYY



My companion's grilled chicken.
Apparently it came with too much sauce and it's not evenly cooked.
So it ended up too salty on some ends and alright on others.

My grilled fishy..
I can't rem what fish it is.
On first taste it was ok... but after a few bites it was too salty for me to continue!
I didn't finish it.
But if you look carefully, they have this pumpkin mash served with it...
It's YUMMY!


My brownie served with ice cream...
Or is it the other way round?
haha It sure looks like it isn't it?
It's ok I guess... If only I didn't finish the brownie in two bites.

Poached PEar...


Mr Dates getting cheeky!


Whee HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)