Monday, August 24, 2009

Have you?

have you ever tried?

Staring at your phone and willing it to ring?

17 comments:

  1. Bimbo, I think you focusing on the wrong thing.
    You should be willing the person to call you, then the phone will ring.

    If you stare at your phone and willed IT to ring, and IT rings... then.... you can only conclude it's the 7th Month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have tried it before... staring at my handphone willing it to ring when my cha-bo-lang went China for a Business Trip for 4 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Wealth Journey... your comment certainly brightened up my very tiring long day at work. such a tinge of truth in it. ;)


    Hi Lao Beng.. I can't help feeling touched when I read your comment. Then you certainly know how I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha only people that have enough to eat are bothered to look at phone waiting to ring. People that are poor will look at an empty plate, wondering when is their next meal. Thats the problem with some people in this society. Eat full liao, mind got time to think of nonsensical things...pathetic...pampered and spoilt and acting like a queen bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous,
    I can see that you are like us. Eat full liao, mind got time to think of doing nonsensical things like visiting blogs and criticizing other people's way of life.

    Welcome onboard Anony :) But do remember, although we all eat full full..tummy round round.. we must always do our part for charity.

    Best regards, Worker Bee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous
    Yeah, include some nameless/gutless dude having the time to look at others' blogs and leaving comments cos he/she doesn't need to look at an empty plate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo touched on a raw nerve of a Ah Beng. Lim Peh write my view cannot ah? Beh song izzit? Sorry, I need to drop my English standard to fit your standard. Sorry If I offend u Old Beng...come let me get down on my knees to ask for your forgiveness...soli soli soli vely vely soli soli soli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh forgot about Wealth Journey......too focus on Ah Beng only. What I wanted to say Wealth Journey to you is........errrr.........hmmm....nothing actually. You are actually not worth commenting about :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm We can all see who's the one who is really free. Almost immediately after I approve the comments... he repllies! :) Some stalkers can be so scary, don't you think WJ and Lao Beng? You all better be careful. Stalkers can be psychotic. :)

    AmbiguousAmtbitions... basically... for good news to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brainy Bimbo, use your brain lah. Your blog is a public blog. Of course people pen down their comments. You want to label people stalkers for putting their comments, then just close down your blog or restrict it only to selected readers. See, this is the power of using one's brain. You should try it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you to have enough charm to attract a stalker. I need to work on that, ur stalker just ignored me! *sob* Give me a hug, it might make me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha Mr Anonymous... Looks who's not using his brains. I didn't say people who pen comments are stalkers... just that yours are SOOO prompt! See.. you answer within an hour! Maybe you subscribe to the comments... oooo So honoured.


    WJ.. don't be envious la... Cannot anyhow hug Wait people have more scandals to fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. B-I-M-B-O f o l l o w y o u r a d v i c ce. W i ll be s l o w...hahahaha since you say I am prompt. Bimbo feel honored? Wow I am so happy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you are Mr Anon. It's always good to have another happy person on this earth. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)