WhooohooBalloon Art by Marie
Beautiful isn't it? For a Balloon fashion show...From interesting Files
From Ori Livney
From Niko Fric the ArtistFor more balloon fashions you can view them here @ katieballoons...
Don't you think it'll be ultra special to have a wedding dress made of this??
What if some jerk come up to you and pop them? :)
ReplyDeletevery dangerous...wat if the dress burst ?
ReplyDeleteLeon>> Wun ba.. Just stay away from people. LOL
ReplyDeleteLeon and BTC>> I think can wear a nude coloured inner slip to protect modesty in case of accidents. haha :)
Since according to "What's gonna happen to you this year" quiz you will be getting married, maybe you should look into this balloon wedding gown but I have to say it takes great courage to wear one.
ReplyDeleteJust a little lemon juice on them and everything goes POP!
D>> whahah you saw!!! hehe I love the last one the most. It'll look fantastic in white and a BIG hat! Whohoo
ReplyDelete