Monday, September 21, 2009

WHYYYYY

I've been working quite a bit and in the last few YEARS haven't really been out to town very much. But for the past few weeks, thanks for my darling friends working in Orchard area, I've had the chance to go catch up with them.

I know people pair long tunics with skinnies or tights these days. I can even stand those translucent tights which look like stockings. Even Tunics with slits are some sort of style.

I sometimes see people wearing lingerie-like dresses which are thin and REALLY look like they are meant for the bedroom.

But... yesterday... I think this really takes the cake.

I was at Citylink when I saw a girl wearing

A black satin vest (like this one) but minus the embellishments.




A formal white shirt with frills under the vest...

Looks ok right? I think it's quite nice to wear a shirt under a vest... but..

the bottom...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...




oversized grey FBT shorts...


*FAINT*

5 comments:

  1. Probably she accidentally flushed her pants or skirt down the toilet bowl. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the girl want her top stylo stylo but her bottom 涼涼 leh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er.... FAIL! Forgot to change or left home in a hurry la... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She stays in the city, so going out dressed in house clothes is normal. See? There's always a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really faint!! She must have forgotten to change her bottom outfit ;p

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)