Sunday, December 20, 2009

MUMMY You cannot say that I'm messy anymore!

wahahha you guys really have to watch these... Some of these girls are so pretty but... their rooms are worse than a pig sty! AMAZING! How can ANYONE LIVE IN SUCH CONDITIONS??????











9 comments:

  1. I love these clips coz i see myself haha :D but gotto salute 'em esp the one with the word "清爽" written on the box :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YA! She has to climb on the piles to get her stuff. Can you imagine?? I can't even stand the plastic bags on my floor now.. and I STOP anyone from sitting on my bed if they have not showered. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being a guy. It gives me good excuse to be messy.

    Hey, I'm not messy, I'm just errr.... busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shingo>> erhmm being a guy is not an excuse to be messy ok?? anyway.. these girls are not just messy.. the living quarters are... unlivable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the 2nd (the most attractive babe) was also the most... what's the word?

    I watched the last part of this last week, and... how in the f^^^ could anyone have slept in such mess?

    If there were to be an EarthQuake, die lah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi scope.. exactly! and TW has its share of quakes and typhoons... I can't imagine all the mould and pests they are harbouring inside. YUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bimbo,

    LOL~

    But so said, if Earth Quakes coming, those roaches will start flying about, and those babes will be the first to scream and run for safety. LOL~

    The mutual benefits of this eco-system. LOL~

    Mine, the second babe is real beauty. Really unimaginable those big eyes go with those big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

    To you and all the readers of this blog, hope the coming year works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Adrian!! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)