Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sigh

Because the situation isn't much better I went back to the doctor and mommy followed.

After that Mom went to NTUC and I went to Popular to get some stuff.

Then my Mom called. I listened to her rant and she asked me a few questions... which I couldn't answer of course..

Then she hung up and smsed...

"HAHAHHAA Sorry ah! I forgot you cannot talk!"

4 comments:

  1. The bug is flying around. I am coughing for like 2 weeks. Speedy recovery to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Beng. YOU TOO!!! drink warm water in the night to help... and the lozenges called Difflam is good for such things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey u ok or not? The so near yet so far feeling. Same as me leh. :_(

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)