Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Reunion...

Wore my new BC Chiffon Top. I wanted to get it in lime but OOS. Sigh.


This is where we had our reunion dinner.. the Tampines Branch. :)
There were 3 slots. We were in the most ex slot at 7pm because we booked too late!
There was only one slot left when we starting looking 3 weeks ago.
Apparently people started booking since Sept 2009. *faint*


Bro and I

Mommy and Daddy.
Sister and Bro in law were away. :)


The very nice and professional auntie who did the preparation.


HUAT AH





Notice something different about my shark's fin now?



emo... cos he doesn't eat some stuff. LOL


I prefer yam paste or mango pomelo...
Ah well it is CNY...

新年快乐
祝你
万事如意
心想事成!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi babe, 祝你和你的至爱门新年快乐, 身体健康 事事顺心.. 虎年行大运 huat ah! :)

    Wah your sharkfin has "发菜" mean Fatt Choy! 不旺都不行 haha.. I like too yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi~ Muz come to your blog 拜年 too leh... hehehe~!
    祝你新年快乐,万事如意哦!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and all your readers Peace and Prosperity for the new year.

    Was that really fatt choy in the sharkfin soup? Is it supposed to go into the sharkfins soup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PMM, Ah Boy and Adrian! Same to you!!!


    Adrian.. YES it's Fa Cai.. haha My mom cooked some at home and brought it along to the restaurant... that's why she was so busy busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look like your mum hor? Mei nv.. heehee
    Anw, gong xi fa cai!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit. I used to look like my dad a lot more. haha :) Hope your CNY went better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)