Not quite the official picture but I do love this one (that I don't rem where I got from)Loved the show.. it's been so long since I've caught something like this..
Not to mention I love Johnny Depp..
the little dance he did (effects la) at the end was so cute! whaha
I like the big-headed queen more though. She wasn't very nasty what..
She did take in Alice when she tot Alice was Ehm. :P
BUT
... the 3D effects for this show wasn't so fantastic...
I regretted not getting 3D for Avatar which would have a lot better!
what was more disturbing was the the glasses left a mark on my face!
After the movie... I dragged my companion all the way to the other end of orchard..
just to go to TCC...
We walked past a lot of TCCs along the way you know.. haha
Then what happened after TCC?
This little girl didn't want to go home...
Not yet the least and decided...
that we would walk home.
hahaha
This was our starting point...
This little girl didn't want to go home...
Not yet the least and decided...
that we would walk home.
hahaha
This was our starting point...
I decided that we would take a photo every ten minutes
to see what progress we made.
According to the Iphone's calculations...
the distance in front of us was 16.5km and we could finish it in 3 1/2 hours
at normal walking speed.
can't believe johny deep to be still so good looking after all these years ! He's like, in his 40s already ? Wonder how he mantains it (his looks)
ReplyDeletehaha lots of celebrities still look good despite their years ba. :)
ReplyDelete....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha why the gasps...
ReplyDelete