Monday, August 3, 2009

Don't Wan La

Picture taken from FaceBook

Pardon me if I'm fussy... but shouldn't any agency providing educational service try to be as grammatically correct and formal in the language it uses?

Don't be mistaken. I'm not some snob who speaks terribly well... but I do think that there is a need to be more professional in this.

It's just like if I go to a website which belongs to a web-designing company, I would expect it to be very impressive, easy to navigate, etc.

Ah well. Some people just need to take pride in doing some things.

*******************

That aside I've been rather busy... but I've also noticed my wardrobe bursting at its seams. I really have to start some way of getting rid of all those things.

I'm still running though less often. Work is taking up quite a bit of time. Will try twice this week!

3 comments:

  1. you might have noticed that the ad is canvassing for TUTORS, not giving tuition. Thus grammar and spelling can afford to be off a bit since it is a "job " position for the taking
    ( hiam the spelling ? don't take up the offer loh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, sometimes dont jump at conclusions and pre judge others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi BTC... It says Need/Wanna give tuition... meaning Need tuition OR wanna give tuition. The rest of the ad states that it is able to match the reader with tutors... thus it is an ad to attract students and more so than it is to attract tutors. Anyway it just irked me on a bad day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)