We had just moved into our new place. After one long month of renovating, we finally had a beautiful new place to move into. I learnt a lot during that period when I monitored the workers. Not only that, I made a lot of new friends in Renotalk, people who shared such precious advice.
February 2009
Nothing really happened... just that a beautiful bouquet of roses appeared on V-day. Though my favourite flowers are Lilies.
March 2009
A phone call came early that month and I went for this short interview session with Yebber. I'm a little sad at this memory actually. Anyway the interview was for CNA and I was quite excited to watch myself on TV. I told a couple of close friends but didn't dare to tell the whole world of course. But... that day... I MISSED WATCHING MYSELF! Later that month, there was the day with Earth Hour and I wrote a guide on how someone with nightblindness will survive. Right after... there was that Dallas outing.. which I kinda regretted anyway.
April 2009
Tampines One OPENED! My darling friends and I went on the very first day and we QUEUED for Uniqlo!
May 2009
I had my exams!! Before that, of course, I played with my friends.
June 2009
Ahh This is the month I moved here from my old URL.
And this was the month my favourite blogshop, Bonitochico, celebrated their birthday! I loved their bash!
July 2009
I started in June and continued in July... what was that? Running la. Which reminds me. I should continue. Such a fair little piggie I am now.
August 2009
The month we visited Tao's! We celebrated my colleague's birthday there and it was fantastic! It was also the beginning of a special friendship with this colleague I guess. Things got better from then on. :)
September 2009
This month... is reserved for Jingjing. A beautiful 14 yr old dog that passed away.
October 2009
Scary news came at work. We have a new Big Boss at work and she's a really capable woman. And since it's that way, she expects the same from her subordinates... which is really acceptable isn't it? It's just extremely scary. Without work-life balance, how can one continue? About 2010, I'm not sure I'm ready to meet the challenges... yet I'm looking forward to the changes. oooo
November 2009
My bro enlisted!! So when he finally had his first bookout, we had a long-awaited family dinner.
December 2009
The highlight of the month is definitely my first trip to HK , where my vanity nearly killed me.
What an eventful and uneventful year. Such ups and downs....
You looked really happy in your photos while you were in Hong Kong. I didn't mention it but I didn't have time to do Christmas shopping this year. And this is a guy who works in retail...go figure.
ReplyDeleteHighlight of 2009: Finding your blog!
Hi Adrian! haha thanks for making that a highlight. :) And though it is a little ironic that you didn't get to do Xmas Shopping.. but I guess it's inevitable. After all the holiday season is when the retail sector gets really busy, so that's where you come in. :) I do hope you get to rest and recharge before the new year though. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the design of your room.
ReplyDeleteYour 2009 definitely looks more fun than mine. ^_^
Hi Shingo! I do love my room and I intend to redo it next year. :) Every 2 years I figure I'll change the design a bit. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your 2009 wasn't that bad... anyway 2010 will definitely have more in store!
I only see up leh. But nice la. I am too lazy to go scroll my archives... hahah Maybe I should...
ReplyDelete2009 seems to be a really memorable year!
ReplyDeletehappy new year and all the best in 2010! =)
kenwooi.com